Cashflow is the lifeblood of any business
Are you losing money because of poor plans and procedures for collecting?


60%
Small businesses struggle with cashflow

Stats from Quickbooks
33%
Small businesses have $20,000-$50,0000 in outstanding receivables

Forbes
32%
Small businesses owners can’t pay themselves or employees at some point in the year

Forbes
Two-thirds (66%) of business owners say a delay in payment processing is the biggest obstacle to their cash flow. The remaining 34% say their issues come from not getting paid by customers. It takes an average of 29 days for small business owners to get paid by their clients.

To combat cash flow issues, many small business owners turn to loans. In fact, 61% of respondents said they have applied for a loan for their business. Sole proprietors--entrepreneurs with no employees--are less likely to apply for loans than companies with employees: 71% of sole proprietors have never applied for a business-related loan, compared to 39% of businesses with 1-49 employees.
Contact us
SERVUS helps businesses:

*Setup automatic payments
*Customer reminders and notifications
*Manage customer service
*Offer flexible payments
*Easy record keeping
Sign up
Cashflow is the lifeblood of any business
Are you losing money because of poor plans and procedures for collecting?


60%
Small businesses struggle with cashflow

Stats from Quickbooks
33%
Small businesses have $20,000-$50,0000 in outstanding receivables

Forbes
32%
Small businesses owners can’t pay themselves or employees at some point in the year

Forbes
Two-thirds (66%) of business owners say a delay in payment processing is the biggest obstacle to their cash flow. The remaining 34% say their issues come from not getting paid by customers. It takes an average of 29 days for small business owners to get paid by their clients.

To combat cash flow issues, many small business owners turn to loans. In fact, 61% of respondents said they have applied for a loan for their business. Sole proprietors--entrepreneurs with no employees--are less likely to apply for loans than companies with employees: 71% of sole proprietors have never applied for a business-related loan, compared to 39% of businesses with 1-49 employees.
Contact us
SERVUS helps businesses:

*Setup automatic payments
*Customer reminders and notifications
*Manage customer service
*Offer flexible payments
*Easy record keeping
Sign up
Cashflow is the lifeblood of any business
Are you losing money because of poor plans and procedures for collecting?


60%
Small businesses struggle with cashflow

Stats from Quickbooks
33%
Small businesses have $20,000-$50,0000 in outstanding receivables

Forbes
32%
Small businesses owners can’t pay themselves or employees at some point in the year

SBA
Two-thirds (66%) of business owners say a delay in payment processing is the biggest obstacle to their cash flow. The remaining 34% say their issues come from not getting paid by customers. It takes an average of 29 days for small business owners to get paid by their clients.

To combat cash flow issues, many small business owners turn to loans. In fact, 61% of respondents said they have applied for a loan for their business. Sole proprietors--entrepreneurs with no employees--are less likely to apply for loans than companies with employees: 71% of sole proprietors have never applied for a business-related loan, compared to 39% of businesses with 1-49 employees.
Contact us
SERVUS helps businesses:

*Setup automatic payments
*Customer reminders and notifications
*Manage customer service
*Offer flexible payments
*Easy record keeping
Sign up